Thursday, May 1, 2008

Don't miss the transformation going on right now.

It's going fast and furious, and sometimes it goes from bad to worse, but it never stops going up, up, up. It's past the time to wink the eye, it's almost time to cast the die, and it's getting very warm outside, we need some place to sleep.

A sprinter's stance and half-raised pants are all that stands between the doing and the being of what is necessary. I am glad I went with what I knew at the time. Things have a way of zig zagging and finding a way back to what was left behind.

It's all so available. It's all so ready. And it's going on right now in this very room. The place where I sleep, study, dream, make believe, grow, confront, allow and feel. It's all coming from a certain place. We must needs call its name.

I call it Alsonde Pronerndride.

No comments: