Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dancingly Fatalistic Tendencies

I asked a woman today if she had any Dancingly Fatalistic Tendencies. I was surprised when she said yes, and then added that she had not one or two, but ALL possible forms of Dancingly Fatalistic Tendencies!

Can you imagine this? I cannot. So I asked her to elaborate. She said, "well, I'm experiencing one right now. I feel quite like bashing my own head in after talking to you on this hot, sweaty day." I remarked that I wasn't the least bit sweaty, and she swore a devastating revenge upon me. Thankfully I was by a kennel and she was afraid of dogs. I made one gesture towards the door of the building, and she shrieked and was gone. I still owe her 20 bucks, but she'll get it back in one form or another. I should be nicer to Mom.

Look what time it is! It's time to do other things!

The one true benefit of being tall is that I can reach the oatmeal on the highest shelf. That's where the highest quality grain is. Little known fact.

Enjoy the extra hour of sun! And for all you carpetbaggers out there, rejoice! I don't know why, but there's gotta be a reason.

No comments: